Saturday 31 December 2016

Bye 2016 + my key word for 2017!

What a year this has been. I've struggled a lot this year on various fronts and I'm very happy to see the end of it to be honest. There were so many times when gentle parenting seemed impossible or money was tight or my marriage was in need of some TLC. And the health scares and issues.. right from a possible miscarriage to an IUGR baby to chicken pox and an epileptic fit, it's been stressful.

That doesn't mean nothing good happened. I became a mother again and had the natural birth of my dreams. I get to see my two beautiful babies growing up together every single day. My husband and I are hard at work on improving our relationship and streamlining our finances and taking better care of ourselves, something we wouldn't have done had things not gotten so bad.

What do I want from 2017? More love, more patience, more togetherness. Travelling more, eating better, sleeping better. Focussing more on my Youtube channel and this blog. Spending carefully while still living life to the fullest.

Quite a long list isn't it? But it can be summed up in one key word - INTENTIONAL. I want to be in charge of my life, I want to consciously live life instead of being overwhelmed and letting life just "happen" to me. I don't know if 2017 is going to be better than 2016. All I know is that I'm going to try my hardest to make it much much better.

Wishing you all a beautiful 2017 filled with love, luck and happiness.I've loved having every one of you as my readers and viewers. I hope you'll all continue on this journey called 'La Vie de Ki' with me. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10